- 10 things you learn at an office job
- I hope Andrew is grateful every day he has never worked in an office
- speaking of – I’m off work today. The first 4th-of-July in 4 years I haven’t volunteered to work for the overtime
- Andrew turns 31 tomorrow! Don’t forget to tell him happy bday!
- Hoping Andrew and I have a chance to visit Kevin in Colorado so we can visit Rocky Mountain National Park
- I’m not great at cleaning (I keep telling Andrew I’ll get better when I’m able to quit my job) … but this cleaning system sounds do-able
- why are American kids so spoiled?
- OK. Random story … On Sunday (6/24) Andrew mowed the lawn. …. a few days after that he watered…. a few days after that he went to water again and there was a BIG pile of feces in our back yard!
- For real, you guys.
- HUGE – like bear poop or mountain lion or something. Not the cute little rabbits and squirrels we’ve seen around
- Some BIG animal (or human, I suppose) got into our backyard overnight and defecated
- Weirdest thing. Truly. Not terribly sure what to do about it.
- Have you all seen Drive?
- Ryan Gosling is so dreamy
- I’ve been waking up super early for the last month …. I assume it has to do with the sun rising earlier and not having any real curtains on our window.
- simple marriage advice
- random kitten photo – I gave them this box to lay in and all they do is chew on it.
want to read more?