- clever kitchen tips
- Lebron James READS as a warm-up for a basketball game – LOVE this!
- just finished reading about Henry Clay – who I really had known nothing about save his name
- Poor man! All but universally acknowledged to be one of the greatest statesmen in the U.S. at the time … ran for President something like 5 or 6 times and lost. Repeatedly.
- Sometimes due to frustrating misinformation, like his supporters believing he had withdrawn from the race.
- I love American history … .this is all so fascinating to me.
- 50 children’s books with an inspiring message
- I’ve been watching Saturday Night Live starting with season 1 on Netflix …. Some of those old 1970s stars are so fun! Hosts Eric Idle, Steve Martin and Elliott Gould, for example
- and I ADORE Dan Aykroyd … I even went and found him on Twitter
- The musical guests are pretty painful, though.
- why our food is making us fat
- I’ve approximately halved the number of blogs I follow in Google Reader recently…. it has been so freeing, and I don’t even miss them!
- Of course, that means there will likely be fewer links in these Etcetera posts
- 5 awesome vacations with kids
- I’ll try not to post too many cat photos here …. but I think I’m going to put together a little BLURB book of their first year. We’ll see.
- yep this is me
want to read more?