- If you like the links I post on my Etcetera posts, you should make sure you check out my inspiration posts every Wednesday at Teegan Photography
- Decisions decisions. I have this brilliant plan, but I have to decide how to implement it. It WILL effect you, dear blog readers … Later today will be a SEPARATE POST with a survey. Please check it out!
- I love love LOVE the new vintage-inspired styles out now. I’ve been waiting for the rest of the world to come around to my style for years …
- Mark your calendars – On Feb 22 at Teegan Photography I’m going to be part of sfgirlbybay’s first ‘Blog it Forward’ event …. kind of like a chain letter for blogging, I guess …. Anyway, this is the first one, so it will be interesting to see how it works.
- living online DOES get exhausting
- Los Angeles Times Travel show this weekend. I’m so excited. Guess who will be there !!!!
- Really really loving Jude recently. His is the CD Andrew found me (after months of scouring used bins) recently.
- I was almost (very very close) to being in a bad accident the other night on my way home from work. So scary. I hate driving.
- any plans for Valentine’s day?
- hunters and farmers
- my hair looks *good* after my apple cider vinegar rinse. Truly. Even Andrew noticed a difference.
- oh, photographers ….
- maybe if I make a list of the celebrities I would like to meet and photograph the visualization will help it come true. I’ve reached out to Neil Patrick Harris and Tom Hanks via twitter, but so far nothing.
- What’s your IKEA furniture name? > Mine
- My book pile is getting a bit unmanageable. Maybe I’m overambitious?
- love. Learn your art history. I’m going to have to look up all these people.
- Ryan Gosling is lovely
- I’ve found a lot of new blogs lately. …. it’s a little frustrating to find good ones though. Just reposting images that you like from weHeartit and other sites isn’t really blogging. Original content = blogging.
- Leandro Barbosa is my favorite
- I love Mad Men. Especially Joan Holloway
- Just found out a cute friend of mine from high school has a blog about living in France! so fun …
- Orange County guide from Design*Sponge
- I definitely want to get some lovely map prints for our home …
- Wedding photographers don’t JUST take pictures
- “All that vigor disappeared when he found out he couldn’t get anything done.” – Mad Men character talking about JFK. Also applies to Obama, though, don’t you think?
- an interview with the photographer for Where the Wild Things Are (these photos are magical and I REALLY want to be an on-set still photographer. Really really)
- Mr. Darcy. Be still my heart.
- I love this United States print.
- I can’t wait til we have a real kitchen again so I can make a cake with pink frosting and put it on a gold-decorated vintage plate.
- Seth Godin is a genius. It’s like saw into the future and knew I was going to choose RISK for my 2010 focus.
- I think I need one of these cute books. So cute. I can’t help but picture everything I’ll put in them!
- Q&A with a Pixar illustrator
- Photo of the week (Angela and I visited this Los Angeles wedding venue a week or so ago):
want to read more?